Friday, March 15, 2019

拉钱蛋糕 Money pulling cake 拉钱蛋糕 拉钱蛋糕,寿星一拉旺气满堂 .longevity cake Singapore

MONEY. MONEY. MONEY 


Money makes the world go round
Money Makes Everyone Happy :-)
Here is some of my research on this subject over the internet.
It brings such surprise and joy, especially to elders ... like my mum says HENG HENG  ( means lucky ) 


















ABOVE CAKES IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE ...

WE ARE ABLE TO CUSTOM BASED ON ALL THE REFERENCE ABOVE , IF INTERESTED , PLS 

Please click the link for further assistance 




1 comment:

  1. This is good site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure.
    online cake shop Singapore

    ReplyDelete