Tuesday, July 29, 2014

SAFARI THEME DESSERT TABLE SINGAPORE # feedback # SAFARI 2 TIER FIGURINES CAKE SINGAPORE # SAFARI CAKE POPS SINGAPORE # SAFARI CUPCAKES SINGAPORE # SAFARI DESSERT TABLE SINGAPORE

Dear Yian Ching,

How are you? I hope you all are well :)

I would like to say thank you very much for the Jungle theme birthday cake, cupcakes and cake pops.

I was so amazed when I received them, the design were all so perfectly done as the reference (pictures) I have sent you. The taste I really have to mention as it was really good.. Birthday cake and cupcakes were so soft and spongy-not too sweet as per my request, also the cake pop was favorite, it was heaven! :)
But most important among all is I experienced the best service from you.

Thank you for making my son's birthday celebration memorable through your cake! I definitely would recommend Sensational Cakes to family and friends.

Best regards,
Desy




No comments:

Post a Comment