Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FEEDBACK : SPECIAL MISSION TO JB : SMURF CAKE TO JB , a special request from Australia

Some time ago , we received this request to have either a Angry Bird or Smurf 3D cake , the challenge was in fact the requestor LYanPing was in Australia and her buddy was in Johor Malaysia ... after much consideration we accepted the challenge of making a " Surprise" on Nicole and visited her in JB , Malaysia ... 

we got this text from Yan Ping hrs after delivery "

FEEDBACK"  Hi YC , I saw the photo of the cake , Nicole n me love it very much , hv to credit to u , help me to bake the special cake, the decoration was really nice. love it to the max. thanks for the delivery , successfully give Nicole a big surprise. Nicole loves the cake, Everyone keep asked me where I order the cake , cos usually we can't find it in Jb , I have told them go have a look from the blog , i am looking forward for ur other 3D cakes, keep up to the work , Many thanks and appreciate ( Yan Ping ) 






No comments:

Post a Comment