Thursday, September 22, 2011

2 Sister and Brother , family Theme 3D Birthday Figurines Cake ( Megan & Yasmin ) Cake Singapore


We received this request some time back to make this truly warmth and lovely cake for Birthday of 2 sisters, Megan and Yasmin ... 

Dad was happy with the ideal of 3 person on a sofa , loving and held to each other .. it was special challenging on the face and expression , making the figurines to have the hands crafted and holding each other in loving way boy it's no easy task .. i was truly motivated as I have 2 girls and 1 boy , they are my inspiration for this lovely cake .. 


I am very please with the soft and warm touch of this lovely PINK cake was was finish with elegant Bow and White 3D Hearts ... 
what can I say ? 

when this cake with presented to dad on the pool side , with family and friend , all was speechless , it was truly inspiring and meaningful for the family ..


I am proud to my our cake sensational , once again :-) 










No comments:

Post a Comment