Sunday, January 26, 2014

MAN UTD FOOTBALL CLUB CAKE SINGAPORE / FEEDBACK

Hi Yian Ching, 
When my boy wanted a Manchester United cake, I have headache thinking where should I get a nice MU cake for him.  We have a soccer party theme for him so thinking I will try to get a nice cake for him.  I started to surf the net and saw your website.  
I was impressed by the pictures of the cake that you have made and decided to place orders with you.  This is the first time I ordered cake with you and I am glad I had made the correct decision.  You did a good job in the deco of the cake.  Thumbs Up! 
Yes, all the boys in the party were "WOW" when I took out the cake.  They even went around the cake to have a closer look after one of them realised that all the four sides of the cake were with different soccer pictures 
The 1st impression of me was also "Yes, the money spent is worth!" and of course my boy was so happy and contented with his cake.
 
I will definitely recommend "Sensational Cake" to my friends. 
Here are some photos I took
 
Thank you 
 
Best regards
Doreen


No comments:

Post a Comment